- DR. AKM AZIZUL HAQUE get promoted as a Professor of Prosthodontics
- Prof.Dr. Umme Salma Abdullah get promoted as Director (dental) Of DGHS
- Four Assistant Professor of Different Deptartment has got Promotion
- A 5 days hands on training program by foreign faculty
- এন্টিবায়োটিক সচেতনতা সপ্তাহ ২০১৭ পালন
- ডাঃ কাজল চন্দ্র পাল সহযোগী অধ্যাপক পদে পদোন্নতি পেয়েছেন
- শেখ রাসেল স্মৃতি ফুটবল টুর্নামেন্ট সিজন -২
- ডাঃ জাকির হোসেন সিকদার এবং ডাঃ শিল্পী রানী বিশ্বাস,প্রধানমন্ত্রী স্বর্ণ পদক পেয়েছেন
- A seminar on "periodontal management of orthodontics patient "
Dhaka dental college hospital is the largest dental hospital in Bangladesh with a 7 storied building.The hospital has a sevice of 200 beds.Along With Dental there are medicine and surgery outdoor for the beneficient of the patients.There are also
facility of various Pathological test ,Radiotherapy,OPG,All kind Of General and Dental x-ray service,CT scan,MRI, Ultrasonography,ECG and many more.
24 hours emergency outdor service is also available here.
You can visit for Dhaka Dental college having following problems :
- Acute & chronic Toothaches
- Cancer of head and neck
- Ceramic braces
- Cleanings, x-rays, and exams
- Cleft and craniofacial abnormalities
- Cleft lip and cleft palate
- Cosmetic deformities of the head & neck
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Craniofacial feeding problems
- Deep cleaning and instruction in oral hygiene
- Dental birth developmental defects
- Dental implants
- Dental infection
- Dentofacial deformities
- Ectodermal Dysplasia
- Extraction of teeth and repair of supporting bone
- Facial birth developmental defects
- Facial hemangiomas
- Facial trauma, cancer reconstruction and paralysis
- General dentistry
- Gum disease
- Implant dentures
- Jaw pain and disorders
- Metal braces
- Odontogenic infections
- Oral cancer
- Pathological conditions of and/or injuries to the maxillo-mandibular complex
- Patients with underlying conditions
- Pediatrics (general)
- Pierre Robin Sequence
- Relaxing gas
- Restorative dentistry
- Root canal
- Root canal therapy
- Sealants, fluoride treatments, and education
- Syndromic craniofacial anomalies, including but not limited to Stickler, Treacher Collins, Apert, Crouzon, and Pfeiffer syndromes
- Temporomandibular joint (TMJ) problems
- Tooth trauma
- Vascular malformations
- Velopharyngeal insufficiency (VPI or nasal speech)
We provide a high level of service and care for all general dentistry needs. Our general dentistry services include:
- Comprehensive oral health care;
- Preventive dentistry;
- Restorative dentistry;
- Regular check-ups and cleaning;
- X-rays, and;
- Root canal therapy.
In addition to our general dentistry services, we also offer a wide range of specialised dentistry procedures in the following areas:
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery :
- Surgical extraction of teeth and removal of diseased tissue
- Surgical treatment of injuries and developmental malformations of the mouth, jaws, and related facial structures.
Services include: dentoalveolar surgery, oral pathology, orthognathic surgery, TMJ surgery, orofacial trauma, implants, cleft palate. jaw, head, and/or neck pain disorders, including clicking, locking of the TMJ; sleep apnea and snoring
- Orthodontics is the science of straightening teeth and correcting jaw alignment using appliances such as braces or removable plates. At the Dhaka Dental college, we provide comprehensive orthodontic treatment for adults, teens and children using the most up-to-date techniques and materials, including:
- The latest technology brackets;
- Superelastic wires;
- Temporary anchorage devices, and;
- Clear aligners.
Periodontics is the specialised area of dentistry concerned with the supporting structures of the teeth, mainly the gums and jawbone, as well as symptoms of bleeding gums, receding gums and bad breath. DDC is able to present patients with projected treatment outcomes using a range of state-of-the-art facilities available at the Hospital.
Endodontics is the specialised area of dentistry that focuses of keeping teeth affected by inflammation tooth pulp and tissue surrounding the root of the tooth. The endodontic procedures we offer include:
- Root canal treatment;
- Endodontic surgery;
- Treatment of cracked teeth, and;
- Treatment for dental trauma.
For patients with missing, worn or damaged teeth, we provide in-depth diagnosis, treatment planning, rehabilitation and maintenance support. The prosthodontic procedures we offer include:
- Restoration of dental implants;
- Conventional crowns;
- Fixed bridges;
- Ceramic crowns and veneers;
- Partial dentures;
- Full dentures, and;
- Teeth whitening.
Children’s dentistry :
As a family-oriented Hospital we understand the concerns parents have when it comes to dental care for children. Our pediatric dentists are trained in behavior management techniques. This together with our child-friendly waiting rooms and colorful dental chairs will help contribute to your child having a positive experience.
Some of the specialized services we provide to children include;
- Care of primary teeth;
- Preventative dental care;
- Restoration of primary and permanent teeth, and;
- Minor oral surgery, including extractions.
Special Needs Dentistry
The Dhaka Dental College is set up to provide care to patients with special needs, including patients with intellectual or physical disabilities, or other medical conditions that may prevent them from attending other dental clinics.